Fwd: Application for the post of Web Application Developer



 Hello Sir/Madam,

                  This letter is to express my interest in discussing
the Software Developer position. Now i am working as a "Dot Net
Developer" at Sunshine System Software Solutions., Chennai.
I have successfully designed, developed, and supported Web/Windows
Applications.
I am a self-starter.
Provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone,+91-9842050041. Thank you
for your time and consideration. Refer me any job vacancies.
--
Cheers!
Pandiyan Manoharan MCA
MO    +91-98420 50041
Sk     pandiyan.manoharan  
  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent opening for QA Tester with Market Data and On-Air applications testing

RE:

Precision HotList