HotList

Greetings from Nitya Software Solutions, Inc !!

We have consultants with different technologies available on our bench.

Let me know if you have any contract opportunity for our consultants at satish(at)nityainc.org

Reach me at 510-408-7759.


  

Name

Technology

Location

Re-Location

Sudheer

Oracle Techno Functional

CA

CA

Ramya

QA

CA

CA

Satwik

Java Developer

CA

CA

 

 


"  Email is the best way to reach me  "

Our HotList

LinkedIn : in.linkedin.com/in/ssksatish

 

 


--


Thanks and Regards,

Satish Kumar
Nitya Software Solutions, Inc
Direct :  510-408-7759 | Office: 801-983-2771
Email : satish@nityainc.org | Gtalk id : satishkumar.usit

 

" We are specialized in Oracle Apps,SAP, Java and QA Consultants "

 

Note: This is not a spam. If you would like to be removed from my mailing list simply reply with "REMOVE" in the subject. I will remove your email id immediately from my list. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent opening for QA Tester with Market Data and On-Air applications testing

RE:

RE: Excellent Business analyst Consultant Available