HotList

Dear Associate,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find the Hotlist of my Consultants who is available to take up a new project immediately on various technologies and let me know if you have any openings for our consultants listed below.

Please mail me your Requirements to satish(at)nityainc.org or call me at 510-408-7759

 

Name

Technology

Visa

Relocation

Sangram

Oracle Apps Functional

H1-B

Open

Sankar

Sr. .NET Developer

H1-B

Open

Reddy

Java Developer

H1-B

Open

Swanoopa

Sr BA

H1-B

CA

Krishna

Oracle Techno - Functional

H1-B

Open

Rao

Oracle Techno - Functional

H1-B

Open


"  Email is the best way to reach me  "
Our HotList
LinkedIn : in.linkedin.com/in/ssksatish

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent opening for QA Tester with Market Data and On-Air applications testing

RE:

Precision HotList