Please add me in your list

Dear Sir or Madam,

Hope you are doing well,                                                                                                                                                                        

 

Please find below available consultant and do let me know if you have any Contract/Corp-Corp requirements

 

I would highly appreciate if you can include my email id davesh@urooj.net  in your requirement distribution list and keep me posted

 

S.No

Technology

Experience

Location

Relocation

1

UI Developer

5 Years

NJ

Open

2

QA LEAD

10+ Years

MN

Open

3

Project Manager

18+ Years

MN

Open

4

QA Automation

7+ Years

GA

GA

5

QA Manager

12+ Years

FL

FL


Let me know if you have anything for them.

 

Looking forward for your reply.

 

 

Best Regards,

Davesh Tandon

davesh@urooj.net

786 347 3447

www.urooj.net

 

  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent opening for QA Tester with Market Data and On-Air applications testing

RE:

Precision HotList