Hi Are you Looking for a Remote IT Recruiter???



Hi, Are you Looking for Remote IT Recruiter????
 
We are  Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) .....I will give you best deal compare to other.

I have around 12+ years experience in US IT Staffing...
I have Job Boards, High Speed Internet, Laptop, VOIP, Powerbackup, Massmailer I can start  immediately for you.
I am based in India.
 
Kindly reply me ASAP if you are interested.......

 
 
Thanks & Regards,
 
Sunil
Business Development
Pamir Technology

Email : sales@pamirtech.net
Phone : 214-723-5572



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Remove/unsubscribe
** if you find this legitimate email in the spam folder select it & click on "Not Spam" or "Not Junk" button **
 

- powered by TechnoHRM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Any Splunk, Tibco, QA Mobile Tester, Siteminder, Service Now and Python UI Requirements???

24 Reasons to check Rebake (Best Website Builder On Earth)

HOT-LIST:- DevOps/ AWS, Tableau Developer, Business system analyst, Sr UI Front End Developer.