Hi Are you Looking for a Remote IT Recruiter???



Hi, Are you Looking for Remote IT Recruiter????
 
We are  Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) .....I will give you best deal compare to other.

I have around 12+ years experience in US IT Staffing...
I have Job Boards, High Speed Internet, Laptop, VOIP, Powerbackup, Massmailer I can start  immediately for you.
I am based in India.
 
Kindly reply me ASAP if you are interested.......

 
 
Thanks & Regards,
 
Sunil
Business Development
Pamir Technology

Email : sales@pamirtech.net
Phone : 214-723-5572



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Remove/unsubscribe
** if you find this legitimate email in the spam folder select it & click on "Not Spam" or "Not Junk" button **
 

- powered by TechnoHRM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent opening for QA Tester with Market Data and On-Air applications testing

RE:

RE: Excellent Business analyst Consultant Available